Click on Each Headings to Access The Relevant Form
- Authorization to Administer Medication During School Hours: For both prescriptive and over-the-counter medication, required by MDUSD; Attendance Office maintains records.
- Care Team Form: complete this fillable Form, print it, then turn in the form to the office.
- Course Selection Forms & Downloads
- Field Trip Permission Form: In fillable format, type in the field trip data (both pages must be photocopied, front/back), required by MDUSD
- Fingerprinting Form: Volunteers are required to present to the school principal a certificate to verify they have had and passed a T.B. test. Fingerprinting must be completed and a notice sent to school administration before a person can volunteer.
- Home and Hospital: All applications must be approved by a VP prior to submitting to Home and Hospital; ALWAYS inform the Attendance office so the student’s Attendance Record will be properly coded.
- Meal Application: MDUSD offers free and reduced meals to eligible families.
- Permission for Private Transportation: Required by MDUSD. Must be used if teacher is using parent drivers for their FIELD TRIP.
- Student Accident Report: The school employee either witnessing or supervising at the time should submit this form within 24 hours
- Student Emergency Card: Required by MDUSD for each student; for the protection of the students’ health and welfare; Attendance Office maintains records.
- 2017-2018 Parking Permit Application Required for students bringing cars on campus; this form is handled directly with NHS Treasurer, Lillian Ishiguro
- Walk-Thru Registration Forms & Downloads