Dear Freshman, Sophomore and Junior Parents and Students,
As we a prepare to complete the course selection process, we wanted to bring everyone’s attention to the following steps and resources to support everyone in completing this by our February 23rd deadline.
- Make sure you have filled out and obtained any necessary signatures on your Course Selection Worksheet. These will need to be turned into your child’s English class by Friday, February 23rd.
- Before turning in your forms, please complete the Homelink Course Request Entry located under your student’s Homelink account? The window for entering in courses online will close Monday, February 26th at midnight.
- Electronically submit an AP/Honors Contract for each AP and Honors class being selected. This includes if you are selecting an AP or Honors class as an alternate.
What can we do to help you? Please visit the Course Planning page on our school website – and then bookmark this page. The following is and will be available to you here:
- The updated Course Planning Guide for 2018-19
- The link to the Online AP/Honors Contract.
- Information to assist you in setting up your student Homelink Account (you will need to obtain your Verification Code from our attendance secretary, your Academic Counselor or your Vice Principal.
- Information to assist you and your child on how to enter your course requests online.
- An updated list of courses which, due to low signups, are closed for next school year.
- Any and all other pertinent information about course selection for 2018-19.
We hope you will use this information to complete the process. The more you can do ahead of time to help with the online course entry, the faster we will be able to get the master schedule built. Just as a heads up – we will be scheduling meetings with students in English classrooms beginning in March. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact your Academic Counselor:
(A-G) Naseem Saremi – firstname.lastname@example.org ext.3546
(H-O) Kristen Bligh – email@example.com ext.3526
(P-Z) Mandy Kaur – firstname.lastname@example.org ext.3539